More than a third of business owners get funding from friends and family. But it's a hard process. Creating terms, documenting a deal, and paying back creates stress.
Ned makes it possible to create win-win funding agreements in minutes.
Forget about old-school lenders that require insane paperwork and collateral. Work with those you really know.
Keep it easy by building a relationship around revenue sharing. Create fair and fast deals that make everyone happy.
How To Get Started
With Ned, you're in the driver's seat. Be confident when you ask for funding. Get the money you need and share revenue over time without constraints like fixed payments or interest.
How? It's not a loan. It's revenue-sharing.
Step 1. Draft Your Deal
- Build a fair and fast deal in 5 minutes with easy options.
- Set your Funding Amount and the Future Revenue Share you'll share with your funder over time.
- You can even include a bonus to the funder for their money. This way, your funder can make a little extra as you grow.
- In case your funder sends you deal terms, you can review or update everything on your end.
Step 2. Send and Sign
- Send terms to your funder for review. Adjust things if they have changed.
- Ned takes your terms and puts them into a Revenue Share Agreement for everyone to sign.
- Make sure to review everything before finalizing.
- Sign the dotted line and get back to running your business!
Step 3. Get Funded
- After signing your agreement, Ned connects you and your funder by integrating bank accounts.
- Your funder can send funds within minutes via ACH transfer.
Step 4. Start sharing revenue
- Revenue sharing begins when funds are transferred!
- Ned debits the agreed-upon Future Revenue Share on Fridays and sends it to your funder.
- You can even decide when Revenue Sharing Begins (also an option Ned provides).
- This process repeats until your funder is repaid.
Step 5. Track And Manage
- Review and track Revenue Transfers from a user-friendly dashboard. There's no need for uncomfortable convos with your business partner. Ned does the work.
Ditch Lenders. Set Your Own Terms.
- Strike direct terms
- Beat other options
- Easy documentation
- Get money fast
- Automated repayment
- Flexible costs
- Keep it all confidential
How Ned Makes Money
- Ned charges a 2.5% fee on all ACH transfers between partners, except for transfers associated with a Bonus to the funder which are free of charge.
- Fees are netted out of transfers. They aren't incremental.
- Everyone sees fees clearly labeled on their bank statements.
For more specifics on pricing visit our FAQ
We created simple rules for those using our platform to maintain fairness for everyone.
Why? Funders shouldn't strike terms that stress a business out, and business owners shouldn't ask for funding they can't feasibly repay.
- Can't fund more than 15% of a business's annual revenue
- Can't ask for a Bonus of more than 15%
- Can't ask for a Future Revenue Share of more than 15%
- Need to make $50,000 in annual revenue
- Can't ask for more than 15% of average annual revenue
- Can't repay a funder with a Future Revenue Share of more than 15%
- Can only have one funding relationship
Over time these criteria might shift as we learn how our users want to work with us.